Peninsula Hand Therapy
Peninsula Hand Therapy is a therapist-owned practice serving the Bay Area since 2003. We specialize in rehabilitation of patients with disorders of the hand and upper extremity.
The specialized training and clinical expertise of our therapists allow us to provide quick identification of pathological and complex problems of the upper extremity. Our ability to offer immediate care and furnish the most effective forms of treatment can result in a quicker recovery.
Services We Provide
- Pain management
- Work injury prevention
- Desensitization and/or sensory re-education
- Exercise programs created and implemented to increase motion, dexterity and/or strength
- Custom fabrication of splints
- Scar remodeling
- Soft tissue mobilization using ART and manual therapy techniques
- Assistance in preparation for return to work
- Edema reduction
- Wound management
- Controlled early mobilization utilizing static and/or dynamic splinting